39th Annual Fools Five Road Race
Schedule of EventsFriday, March 31, 2017:
- Auction held at Lewiston Community Center
- 75 Rice Street, Lewiston, MN 55952
- Doors Open: 4:30 pm - Food available
- Silent Auction: 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm
- Live Auction: 6:00 pm - until the last item is sold
- Fellowship Service at St. Paul's Church
- 100 N. Fremont Street, Lewiston, MN 55952
- Service at: 7:00 pm
- Race registration & packet pick-up at Lewiston - Altura High School
- 100 County Road 25, Lewiston, MN 55952
- Saturday, April 1st
- Race registration from 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm
- Packet pick-up from 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm
- Sunday, April 2nd
- Race registration from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
- Packet pick-up from 9:00 am to 12:30 pm
- Fools Five Road Race begins at 1:00 pm
Who receives the money I donate?
Cancer research aims to identify causes of the disease and develop strategies for prevention, diagnosis, treatment, and ultimately finding a cure. Much progress has been made since Fools Five began raising funds in 1979 for research, but cancer is extremely complex and varies greatly among types, leaving much to be discovered. We encourage you to learn more by following the links to the four medical institutions that receive our donations.
Mayo Clinic is a not-for-profit medical practice dedicated to the diagnosis and treatment of virtually every type of complex illness.
The Hormel Institute mission is to conduct research and provide education in the biological sciences with applications in medicine and agriculture.
Masonic Cancer Center at the University of Minnesota fosters their mission by creating a collaborative research environment focused on the causes, prevention, detection, and treatment of cancer.
Gundersen Health System is a physician-led, not-for profit healthcare system including one of the nation’s largest multi-specialty group medical practices.